If you’re anything like me, your taste buds crave sweet tasting delicacies. However, preparing treats at home requires hours of grinding, dicing, roasting and cooking, which is enough to deter most woud be bakers from ever starting. However, what if we could do all that work at a moment’s notice and with minimal effort?
Well, The Kenwood KM080 Cooking Chef could be just the thing to kick start your baking adventures. Kenwood have outdone themselves by integrating most of the important aspects of cooking into a single machine. The Cooking Chef helps prepare your favourite dishes with ease; be it soups, sauces, risotto, pizza etc. With more than half a century of producing revolutionary machines, you can rest assured that the Kenwod brand is one to be trusted the world over.
This is what you get with one of the Kenwood KM080 packages:
- Kenwood Cooking Chef Machine with 6.7L bowl capacity
- Heat Shield
- Stainless Steel Stirring tool
- Stainless Steel Spiral Dough Hook
- High Temperature Flexible Beater
- Stainless Steel Power Whisk
- Stainless Steel K Beater
- Thermresist 1.6L Liquidiser
- Food Processor attachment
- Steamer Basket
- The superior build quality by Kenwood makes the machine safe and reliable to use.
- It comes with a five year guarantee.
- The four power outlets provided add a lot of dynamism to the machines working.
- You are relieved of all the hard work that goes into stirring.
- It ensures an even and correct mix density, owing to the constant stirring motor.
- Fold and Pulse functions give better control and precision.
- With the range of functions offered, there is no limit to the amount of recipies you can try
- The tempered stainless steel parts ensure minimal chemical interference with food and hence whatever leaves the machine is as tasty as it gets.
- The time and temperature module provided ensures you never overcook your food.
- The high pricing makes it a potential luxury rather than an absolute necessity.
- Since the bowl affords only 6.7L it becomes more tedious and time consuming while making large volumes of batter.
- Cleaning the bowl and machine is a sophisticated process due to its large number of customisations.
- Assembling and disassembling the product for maintenance can be time consuming.
- Susceptible to malfunctioning and hence needs to be handled with caution just like any other kitchen appliance.
The prime features of the Cooking Chef can be summarized thus:
Power and Performance
The machine uses induction heating technology and hence cuts down on gas consumption costs. The 6.7L bowl can cook 3 litres of ingredients and make cakes up to 4.5kgs, knead dough up to 2.4kgs or whisk 16 egg whites. The slow speed outlet helps attachments function at a reasonable speed for things like mincing, pasta making, slow slicing etc. The high speed is perfect for operations like blending, juicing, slicing and grating.
Time and Temperature
The machine comes with a bright LED display that shows the correct time and temperature at all times. The Cooking Chef can lavish you with a wide range of tastes ranging from sauces to your favourite jams. This is made possible by its wide range of heat settings, with 2 degrees precision from 20°-140°C.
Stir Speed1: Slow speed that continuously mixes ingredients together.
Stir Speed2: The mixer intermittently rotates for slow speeds for two revolutions every five seconds. Suitable for fine mixing.
Stir Speed3: For making casseroles etc, you can set the mixer to operate at slow speed for two revolutions every 30 seconds.
To add to its functionality, the Cooking Chef has been provided with a collection of tools. All are made of high quality stainless steel with adequate heat resistance. These tools can come in handy when you are experienced enough with the machine and are planning to move on to additional challenges.